Saturday, June 24, 2006

Why Britain is Gods Least Favorite Country!!!
Here are the reason's why Great Britain is Responsible for a Lot of Evil's in the world:

  • It produced Charles Darwin.
  • Dawkin's is British too.
  • The Brit's put Darwin on their Ten Pound Bill's.
  • They Legalized Homosexual Civil Union's last December.
  • Elton John is British and he is Gay.
  • The British Broadcasting Corporation is full of Communist's.
  • The Brit's have No Constitution
  • The Brit's Outlaw Gun's
  • The Brit's Let More Illegal Immagrant's in
  • The British cannot Spell
  • The British have Funny Accent's
  • The British broadcast TV Show's like Dawkin's Root of All Evil
  • There are a lot of Athiest's in Britain
Need I say More?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you say brits can't spell, but have you noticed how many spelling and grammatical mistakes are in your posts? let he who has no sin cast the first stone.

Amy said...

As I said Before, I know I cant Spell but at least Im not going to Hell! ;-) And my writing is Fine!

Corey said...

Amy, I am sorry to say this, but it needs to be said.

An "intellegent" person can spell. They can make arguments without resorting to childish statements. They are able to make decisions for themselves.

The Bible was written by man, who is considered to be fallible. Therefore, anything that man does can be fallible. The last two verses of 2 Chronicles are the same two verses at the beginning of Ezra.

I am willing to help you, whether it is your spelling or any questions you have. If you want me to be a good Christian, that is what I would do for you.

Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"

Anonymous said...

Heh, most of those are GOOD things, witht he exception of the gun laws. Gun control is evil, but the rest of your reasons for hating the British people are rascist, xenophobic, and pure bullshit.

Amy said...

I bet you are an athiest. Also, I know I am very Intellegent. That is how you spell it anyways. My arguement's were just FINE!

You are taking those verse's out of context.

Amy said...

And I am not rascist!