Saturday, June 24, 2006

I went to the mall today with Erin and my mom. My Mom had to watch Erin and her brother Aaron because Mr. Phipps was busy doing something. (He was probably holding Worship Service's for Darwin) We went into the BookStore and I picked up Anne Coulter's latest Book and a Teen Devotionel Bible and Aaron bought something by Dawkin's (The Ansester's Tail) and something by Ein Rand (Fountinhead). If there is Anyone who is physco, it is Ein Rand. I gave him a look and he gave me one back. I told him Evilution was a religion and he just laughed at me. He is so Lost. I am Praying for him too.

I'm so excited about Tomorrow! At Youth Church, we're going to talk about Abstinance and Committing Our Lives to Christ! We're gonna have so Much Fun! So yeah, after Creation Camp we're going to Abstinance Retreat! WOOOOOOO!

No comments: