Friday, June 23, 2006

I went to Prayer Group yesterday and it was So Much Fun! We talked about Creation/Evolution and Abstinance as well. We are all going to get True Love Wait's rings and we're going on a Purity Retreat so we can talk about Saving Ourselves for our Husband's and Wive's. I also wrote up an E-Sermon called the "Athiest Buster's". Here it is. I didn't write that much because I didn't have much Time, but I did Try as hard as I could.

During my time as a Youth Minister I have had the oppurtunity to come in contact with several Athiests. Athiest’s are people who say they don't beleive in God and are not religous, but they really worship SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Athiests pretend to sound intellegent to pursuade Christian’s from thier faith. hey use "science so Falsely called" (thats EVILution, folks!) to make our loyal followers go to the side of darkness. They have there own prophets, like Richard Dawkin's. They are very fundementalist in there beleifs and like to say that conservative Christians are, even though we just want people to experiance the saving Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Fortunately, my church has a ministry to combat this insiddious problem. I am one of the youth minister's in this program.


I went over to Mr. Phipps's house again to try to minester to his daughter Erin. Erin said that she wasn't Interested. She asked me if I would like to Watch something about Religion. I say "OK" and she puts on something on her computer by Dawkin's! She said she DownLoaded it because you can only get that kind of flith in the U.K. Dawkin's was insulting the Bible and he was really mean to Pastor Ted Haggerd of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs. I think Richard Dawkin's deserves our prayer's becuase if we don't, he might keep on being like the way he is and he will go to hell!

No comments: