Sunday, June 25, 2006

Apparantly some of you are critiscizing my HomeSchool Education. I am going to Clarafy a few things right now. My Education is Top Quality. I know my Spelling isn't, but what I'm being Taught is absolutely Valid. Don't use my Spelling to Convert me to the Religion prisided over by High Preists Charle's Darwin, Friederich Neitsczhe and Richard Dawkin's. I cant beleive I forgot Neitsczhe in my List. He's still out there writing his Athiest nonsense, isn't he? I know Darwin is Dead (and he recanted on his death bed, Evilutionist's!) but I am quite sure that Dawkin's and Neitsczhe are still in league with eachother writing Athiest Tracts. And Neitschze sponsered Stalin and Hitler! How evil can you get? Athiesm is the religion of Stalin and Hitler.:) Evilution helped sponser Hitler too. It is truly a tool of Satan to warp young minds. This kind of Philosephy makes me Sick to my Stomach. I should go read my Bible now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um.. about "Neitsczhe's" name... i before e except after c, or sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh.

Amy said...

oops.

Diego said...

about nietzsche... he died (not DYED), so he´s not writing any "atheist nonsense". I can´t beleive you are so closeminded. No religion will ever get anywhere unless they open their minds... ´cause in the end, it´s all about love and peace, isn´t it?
Feel free to drop by my blog to leave any comments, if you feel like answering (it´s in spanish but never mind, just leave a comment anywhere)
See you... maybe

Anonymous said...

By the way, there is no apostrophe in Dawkins. When you write Dawkin's, it looks as if you are writing about something that belongs to someone named Dawkin, rather than about someone surnamed Dawkins.:-)

Amy said...

I bet you're all Dawkin's/Neitszsche worshippers. You are all still in my prayer's.

Dee Paolina said...

Amy,

Ignore those commenters from the "reality-based community." We folks know that science and rationality have NOTHING to do with TRUTH. And as the right-wing commentator Stephen Colbert recently pointed out-- "Facts have a well-known liberal bias."

So, you keep on ignoring those LIE-BRUL facts.

Nance Confer said...

Thank goodness Amy has you to reassure her, Daryl. :)

Nance