Friday, June 23, 2006

Apparantly Richard Dawkin's has Fan's. Yes I focus on Dawkin's but he is the biggest Athiest Appologist of this Age. He is at the top of my prayer list along with Hugh Heffner and Larry Flint.

I am gonna buy Anne Colter's new book! I love Anne Colter! She is one of the most Intellegent women in politics and she is so gorgeous! The only thing I don't like about her is that she wears Miniskirts, which are Immodest. Otherwise I love her so much! If there was any Political Pundit I'd like to Meet, it would be Anne Colter. Ppl compare her to Micheal More, but More is an unholy Libberal. I need to pray for him too. I don't know whose worse, More or Dawkin's. I would have to say Dawkin's now that I think about it. Why would a British Citizen care about American Education? And he talks like a Homosexual. I am going to pray for him, as I said.

PRAYER LIST
Richard Dawkin's
Larry Flint
Hugh Heffner
Normen Leer
Micheal More
Mary Cheney
Parris Hitlon
Hillery Duff
Brittany Spear's
Gorge Orwell (he's still alive, right?)
Bill Clinton
Hillery Clinton (I'm praying for alot of Hillery's it seems)
Koffi Anann
Mucchiiccca Prada or whoever she is, she makes Immodest Clothes
Jell-O Biafra
Naom Comsky
Cindi Sheehan
and...YOU!

I won't bother praying for Osama BinLadin or Saddam Hussein. They are clearly going to Hell and no prayer will get them out of it. Same goes for all of Al Quaeda.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Anne Coulter's said a lot of really mean, awful things - what about saying that women whose husbands were killed in 9/11 were happy that their husbands were dead?

Amy said...

Anne Coulter is usually a Good Person. I don't Beleive she said that. If she did, I will be praying for her.

Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to ya, kid, but Ann Coulter is one of your friends, the "evil transsexuals". Want proof? Look for an adams apple next time you look at her neck. Also, how is Michael Moore evil? He's a Catholic! He prays daily! He just doesn't want prayer in school, but according to you this must be evil. Nevermind that there is a section in the Constitution of your beloved country, America, that demands seperation of church and state, of which public schools are a part.

Amy said...

No way. Anne Coulter is a real woman! We all Know it!

Catholic's arn't real Christian's anyway. They worship Mary!

That part of the Constitution was meant to keep the State out of the Church!

I will be praying for you too.

Anonymous said...

No, thanks. I don't need any prayers. Tell me, when has one of your prayers EVER worked? What is the success rate? Hmm? My prediction; 0%

Amy said...

I pray Without Ceasing and it feels as if God listen's. I'm sure you are a Dawkin's/Darwin/More Worshiper. You remain in my prayer's.