Saturday, June 24, 2006

Im going to take a bit more of a LightHearted approch right now & talk about some of my Fave Thing's.

My favorite food is Vanilla ice cream because its so delisious.

My favorite singer's and group's are: Rebecca St. Jame's (because she talks about abstinance!!!!!), Avalon, Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, and the Gaither Gospel Singer's. I ONLY listen to Christian music since seculer music is of the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

My favorite movie is Left Behind.

My favorite book's are the Christy Miller serie's, the Left Behind serie's, and the Sierra Jensen serie's. I only read Christian book's so I don’t get taken over by unholy thought's.

My favorite school subject is Bible (I am HomeSchooled so I don’t have to deal with any Public Satanic School Propoganda. My other fave subject is Creation Science, of course. That way I am safe from Darwin, Dawkin's and Gold.

HomeSchool is one of the best parts of my life. I am protected from Secular Athiest Propoganda, and I don’t have to worry about Intregated School's because of all the crime. But that’s another story. I’m not racist. I just fear getting mugged.) My mom didn’t finish her own schooling, she is not as good a writer as me but still she is a good teacher! Credentielism is created by the devil to steer good parent's away from HOMESCHOOLING!!!!

My favorite thing to do is go to CHURCH! I am in the Teen Praise Team, Upward Cheerleading, Fellowship of Christian Student's, Childrens' Church Volinteer, Teen Prayer Group, Christian DogWalking, Junior Usher's, HomeSchool Haven, Abstinence Club, Young Creationist's Club, and the Teen Chior.

No comments: