Thursday, June 29, 2006

That's Right! I am Half Finished with Dawkin's Blind Watchmaker's book. Dawkin's is still very convincing. But will I believe Jesus or "Dr." Richard Dawkin's? You know which one I will pick. GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to let any Athiest's lead my "Faith" astray! And Aaron has been trying to get me more Book's. It was NEITSECZECHE. Is he reading my "Blog"? First time he gave me a book it was by "Dawkin's"! Now it is "Neitseczeche". I am praying for him Mightily.

Today at School I learned:
  • More algibra (polinomial's)
  • Science (Kent Hovind seminar's, Dwayne Gish's book's)
  • For English I read some of the Expergated Canterbry Tail's
  • I studied a little Spainish/Mexican (Yo me llama Amy, como esta tu?)
  • I read History from God's Mighty Hand by Richard Wheeler aka Little Bear (He talk's about how GOD was involved in History! Providance rule's!) I also used some Bob Jone's text's.
  • For Music I had to Wright Song's and One of my Song's was called Solider's of the Cross'. My tutor Thoma's helped me out with the song's.
  • For Bible we discussed how God destroyed the Amalakite's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a serious vendetta against Dawkins, Nietzsche and others...weird. Very weird. *g*

Anonymous said...

I will say one and only one thing; god is dead.

Amy said...

That's a Neitschezeche quote...AAHHHH!

Anonymous said...

Which means you have read it, which, by your own statements, means YOU ARE TO HELL.

ps I am Jesus