Monday, June 26, 2006

Here are some good Christian Link's!
Dawkin's Watch: These people keep an eye on "Dawkin's" and his activities. These guys are as dedacated as I am, and that's saying something! They are a ministry called Objective Ministries, and the guy who runs the Dawkin's Watch, Richard Paley, is a genuis!
Landover Baptist Church: I'm not sure whether these guys are real or fake, but some of the things they say make them sound like good Christian's! I heard a rumor that an Athiest was running it, but that sounds a bit off to me.
Focus on the Family: MY FAVE! I LOVE James Dobson! He has the best Christian advice! I listen to Focus On The Family when I'm driving to Family Christian Store's!

I am bored today. I finished reading my Creation Science Pamphlet's. Aaron came over and gave me that Dawkin's book as a 'Late Birthday Present.' I don't know what I'll do with it. I want to read it, but that's Satan's temptation. Dawkin's will lead to Neitszsceche and Neitszceche will lead to LaVey and LaVey lead's to Satanism! I'm not going down that path! Anyway, if my Mom sees that book she will burn it or exercise the evil spirit's out of it. So I'm going to put it under my matress. It seems mean to get rid of it. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it would be cruel to get rid of someones gift. You should read it, if only as a sign of respect. Who knows? Maybe you'll learn that you were wrong on certain things.

Amy said...

Yeah...I have Manner's. I'll read it eventually, after saying a lot of Prayer's over it. I mean, it's Dawkin's!