Saturday, July 08, 2006

Youth Meeting was So Much Fun! So was "Chirstian DogWalking!" We exchanged "Christian Tip's". Me and Josh also are thinking of making another Dawkin's Watch sight because we do not want people to be "Lured in" by the Lie's and Athiesm of "Dick Dawkin's" who is Definately Doing the Devil's Duty. Apparently one of his book's are called A Devils' Chaplin. Come on. Dawkin's admit's that he is doing the Devils' Duty right there! I might also through in a Netizscheche watch as well because he is so wrong too. I watched some more "Hovind Seminar's" today along with some Christian MusicVideo's. I love Christian Rock It is so powerfull and HOLY! My fave Christian band has 2 be Caedmons' Call now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy went to Corey's site now someone came on their and said you aren't who you said you are. I am still praying for him to trust Christ. I believe you are who say you are hope you walk with Christ is going well.

Bro Tim

Amy said...

Their horrible, arent they?