Saturday, July 01, 2006

I finished Dawkin's book. I don't think I will ever read Dawkin's ever again. His book's are full of Deamon's. How do people listen to him? I dont know. And he is so suttle! Dick Dawkin's is Definately Doing the Devil's Duty. That is my motto for Dawkin's now.

Besides reading the Demonic Dick Dawkin's book, me and my friend's went over to PizzaHut to eat and witness. We were trying to tell people about the Saving Knowledge of Christ. Most of the people we found were already saved, though. This is the one Problem about our town. It is full of Christian's. That is good for Spiritual Backup but not for Outreach. There is this one guy in my Outreach Group called Josh. He is cute. I would like to Court him some day, but I have to run that past my Dad first. Josh and me ahve a lot of the same interest's. We listen to the same band's and read a lot of the same type's of book's. He wants to be a CreationScience Evangelist when he get's out of College and I want to be one too so that's grreat! I am going to have him talk to my dad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at another being with lust? You have sinned. You might as well give up now, because you have bought yourself a one-way ticket to HELL! *cackles*

Amy said...

Absolutly not I wasnt looking at Josh with lust. I just think he is nice looking and Sold Out for Jesus Christ like me. Plus, we like hte same kind of book's.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I saw you responded to Corey's sight about evolution. I dealt with him for two weeks giving him the gospel but he will not believe me. If you continue with responding to him just make sure you have prayed about it, because he will frustrate you. God Bless

Bro Tim

Anonymous said...

Please tell me this whole blog is a joke.

Because you know creating a blog is a sin, right?

That's what Jesus told me.

Amy said...

Bro Tim, I read you're Blog and you make a lot of good Point's.

And blogging isn't a Sin. THis is my Whitness.

God Bless
Amy +++++