Friday, July 14, 2006

I just came back from a Church Social. I'm Tired now but I did have Lot's and Lot's of Fun. Over the week I took my Final's. Aaron came over and gave me more book's. Would he stop giving me Book's! He know's good and Well that Dawkin's is Doing the Devil's Dutie's and all the Book's he give's me are full of deamon's. I had to pray pray pray all day!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one of my exam question's was about Neitzeche and how he was Unsaved. I pray for anyone who read's and believe's his work.

Added to my Prayer List's
The Pope
Viscente Fox

4 comments:

Dee Paolina said...

Amy,

Did you see the news that Kent Hovind has been arrested on federal charges? He's facing something like 8,000,000,000 years in the federal pen for tax evasion and a lot of other bad stuff.

What do you think? Satanic attack? Dawkin's getting even somehow? (I know-- same thing.)

Can one get Raptured through prison bars and over concertina wire?

Anonymous said...

amy, why are you praying for the pope? did i miss something?

Amy said...

*cries* Hoviind got Arrested? That's Sad! I thought he was a LawAbiding Christian. Even Dawkin's didn't even do that...And I think it WAS a Satanic Attack!

Anonymous said...

If you ever read Nietzsche you would know he wouldn't want to be saved. Quote: "In heaven all the interesting people are missing."

Please avoid reading Nietzsche at all cost, i'm not sure your two brain cells could handle such philosophical debate.