Thursday, July 06, 2006

At least I am not getting any more Spammy Comment's. That makes me Very Happy. I spent my day looking at Kent Hovinds website and finding ways to rebut Dawkin's and his ilk's. I'm also reading some Christian Roamance's. I read a lot. My mom says that's a sign of Intellegence. :) I also had fun at BibleStudy last night. We talked about Temptation's and we all had a lot of thing's to say about that. Anyway, how do you like my new Blog Design's? I drew the Heart's myself.

Hm...I'm hungry. I'm going 2 go look for some apple's or bannanna's.

2 comments:

Dee Paolina said...

The heart's are way cute but the color scheme makes it hard to read the text. Please take pity on your reader's eye's.

Amy said...

I can fix that sure. I'll make the heart's lighter or something.