Thursday, November 02, 2006

You know who strike's again..........its' "Dawkin's"!! Yes Richard Dawkin's is back with his Athiest Proppoganda! He has coem out with a New "Book" Called The God Delusion!!! This Dawkin's character is NUT'S!!! He is leading people to the path of unriteousness! I expect that when he gets "older" he will "repent" of his "sin's" and come to now the lord "Jesus Christ"! The Athiest Aaron gave me a copy of this book. What is it with him and giving me Dawkin's NonSense? Doesnt he know I read "Kent Hovind" and "Jame's Dobson"????? But NOOOOO. He always gives me "Sagan" and "Dawkin's" and "Gold". And this book is getting very Poppuler. I think...WTFreak is going on here?????? This is an Athiest NutCase who needs to come abck to the Lord. Richard Dawkin's, God Misse's you!!!!!!!

And he was on US TV allot recently. What are these good american's doing putting this british athiest nut case on tv. And Dawkin's insulted Anne Coulter!!!!!! We are having a Prayer Circle for "Dawkin's" this Friday. Because he is an athiest who lie's about god and spreds proppaganda.

No comments: