Monday, November 13, 2006

"TODAY WAS TERRIABLE." Aaron gave me THE GOD DELUSION by DAWKIN'S!!!!!! WTFreak? He KNOWS Im a CHristian!!!!!!!!!!!! This is NUT'S!! I think he's being a NutJob. What drives me nuts about "Athiests" who like "Dawkin's" is that they "treat" him like a "Guru"....JUST LIKE THE RELIGOUS PEOPLE THEY MAKE FUN OF!!!!!! A very smart man named "Allastare McGrath" came out with a WHOLE BOOK about how Dawkin's is wrong!!!!!!!!11 GOOD! GOOD GOOD GOOD. Its called Dawkinses' God. If I wasnt a good Christian I would say very unchristian things about Athiest Prophett "Dawkin's". That AssHole Dawkin's said something about Anne Colter!!!!!!! :( School went ok too, we did some more creation science. We still use Kent Hovind. I want to start a sight called "Free Kent" because Hovind was working for "God". He was not meaning to "Avade Taxe's". He is a very intellegent man and deserves our help not our "riddacule."

Im still upset about Pastor Ted. I cant beleive that HE GOT CAUGHT in a HomoSexual affare!!!! This is ridikkulus! I cant believe it. I mean, hes such a man of god and then he got caught sleeping with MEN!!!!!!! I hope they dont catch Jerry Fallwell and Pat Robertson in "gay" affair's too...they are such men of god and they are so intellegent so yeah.

I volunteer'd for the christmas play and Im going to be Mary!!!!!!!! Im so excited about this...I'm totally sold out for Christ and Id love to play his mom!!!!

GOD BLESS AND LOVE
AMY XOXOXOXOX

7 comments:

Amy said...

Spammer's suck.

Anonymous said...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6508/1150749608986sn4.jpg

Anonymous said...

There's a thing called spellcheck. Use it my child. And only then may you spew out your useless, intolerant propaganda. I believe that you have no right to judge; rather that power rests within me.

Anonymous said...

"Spammer's suck."

and everything else. Apostrophes are only used when the noun is owned by someone. See? I didn't use an apostrophe when I said "apostrophes". The only time an apostrophe is used NOT when something being posessive, is when something already has an "s" at the end of the singular word. Even then there are exceptions where you would use "es" like "classes", and "masses", all the other double s words. You may use an apostrophe when something is posessive like: "Ryan's bike", "snake's eyes", and "keyboard's keys". Those are all having the first word being singular. If the word was plural, it would be "snakes' eyes", and "keyboards' keys" with the apostrophe at the end of the word. Thanks for reading this, PLEASE use it, for the sake of humanity being more orderly.

Anonymous said...

you're gay

Anonymous said...

What a patheticly unfunny joke. Could atleast make it a little less obvious.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I really hope that Pat Robertson doesn't get caught having sex with men. Doesn't Pastor Ted know that Jesus Christ would not approve of him having sex with men. I quess this just shows that the devil is always waiting to entice even the best men of God into homosexual affairs. It really makes me worry that anyone can become possessed by the devil and have homo sex. I just need to pray extra hard.

Re: Athiests, I totally agree. What is wrong with them? I truly hope that President Bush is able to pass legislation banning athiesism and requiring everyone to be Christian. He also needs to do away with the legal fiction that is the seperation of church and state. As far as I'm concerned, we should do away with the entire first amendment. People should not have the right to express non-christian opinions and should be jailed for doing so. The devil worshipping democrats probably won't let him, though.

Anyway, I was talking to this athiest and he was telling me that that I have no proof that God exists and that all of the empirical evidence indicates that God did not create the world. But I told him two things: (1) Modern science is clearly the work of the devil and the devil has implanted evidence of evolution on earth in an attempt to lead people away from God; and (2) Also, all year I prayed to Jesus to allow the Chicago Bears to go to the Super Bowl and you know what, they made it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. science loving athiest!! The Bears are in the Super Bowl because I prayed to Jesus, but what benift has modern science ever provided to mankind?

The athiest asked me if I beleived that only people who accept Jesus as their savior and son of god would go to heaven. "Of course," I told him. He then mentioned tribal people who live in remote areas of the world who may not even know that Jesus exists and isn't it unfair that these people should burn in hell without having been given the opportunity to accept Jesus as their lord and savior. Clearly, I told him, these people have been possessed by the devil and Jesus doesn't want them, so they should burn in hell with the devil, as should the jews, the muslims, and hindus.

Have a great weekend everyone!!