Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm back again! There's been a lot thats happened over the past year that I'm not happy about. Barrack "HUSSEIN" Obama is still in office even though he's "NOT" an American "Citizen"! He was BORN IN KENYA! He can not produce his birth certificate and he can not proove that he is a "citizen." There is a FORIEGN NATIONAL in OFFICE! This is ILLEGAL and UN-CONSTITUTIONAL! Obama must be "STOPPED"! I can not believe this and he needs to get IMPEATCHED. I joined some Tea Party Protest's against him because this is just too much. I miss "Bush" but he can not be president again, I wish "McCain" was elected. I want Sara Palin to run in 2012 because she's a Christian "woman" with good "family values".

Oh and Richard Dawkin's came out with a new book about "evilution" called The Greatest Show on Earth! Perfect title because Dawkin's decieves people for a living!

No comments: